MIHashimi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share Your July Month Photography Local Guides

Hi / Salam / Merhaba / Namaste

Hope you all had a good month of July, I want from  you Local Guides To share with us Your Beautiful photos that you took last month in July. I want to learn more from you Local Guiders to get more experience.

Wish You all Best of Luck

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Share Your July Month Photography Local Guides

It was raining most of the time in July. The rain and sun played beautifully for best photo capture at Sports Complex Mirkovo, situated on the Southern slopes of The Balkan mountains in Bulgaria, Europe.Mountain Dream 1Mountain Dream 1

Looking forward to more sunny days in August.

Keep being outdoors!

N.

#BeKnownForWhatYouCreate
Googler

Hi @MIHashimi I recommend encouraging folks to share the photo they took directly on Google Maps using the share button so we can see both the place's name and the picture on Google Maps. 🙂 

Here's a photo I took in Snorkel Park in Bermuda.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi @TraciC

Hi @MIHashimi

Thank you for heads up. I edited and linked to the photo from my review  on Google Maps.  If you would allow adding what I noticed: 

- The save button in grey what makes it difficult to spot especially on mobile;

- I was not able to upload auto awesome photos from Google photos app ( it is a photo uploaded on Maps already) and the process was running really slow while giving me the reasons for the rejected file;

- the present post can be taken as a use case for situations when local guides would rather not link the location: last Google street view is from 2012 and the sports complex is brand new, what makes the contrast from before and after too much. It's confusing to visitors online.  

I hope this thread is fine for my feedback. Let me know if it's not relevant here and where should it be directed then. Thank you!

Regards,

N.  

#BeKnownForWhatYouCreate