DanielKingstonA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Share Your Current Location

A big thanks to Google for adding this feature to the map. This is my favorite feature in the Google Map! Have you ever wondered how you could live track your friend when you are visiting a city for the very first time?? This can be very fustarting without the help of share your current location. 

Kudos to @GoogleMapsA for adding this Feature. Get the best out of Google map! Screen shot of Google map when using share your locationScreen shot of Google map when using share your location

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Share Your Current Location

@DanielKingstonA Yes, it is a very valuable feature.

Level 5

A good feature indeed and another innovation from Google Map. 

@DanielKingstonA wrote:

A big thanks to Google for adding this feature to the map. This is my favorite feature in the Google Map! Have you ever wondered how you could live track your friend when you are visiting a city for the very first time?? This can be very fustarting without the help of share your current location. 

Kudos to @GoogleMapsA for adding this Feature. Get the best out of Google map! Screen shot of Google map when using share your locationScreen shot of Google map when using share your location

Level 10

This is an awesome feature. So far, though, both of the people that I've tried sharing this with haven't been able to get it to work on their phones. And, when you try your own link, it doesn't work. It did work for me though in incognito mode.

Level 9

I agree it's pretty awesome, but there obviously are disadvantages to it.  One that comes immediately to mind is an overly obsessive love interest (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, parent, etc).  I do see it being a big plus as well, being able to know where you're loved ones are.

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

Useless function for all time

Level 8

It is a nice feature, It gives you real time tracking.

With love,
Prakhar Sahu