CaptAmitKumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Self Introduction for Local Guides Summit 2017

Hi Friends.

Thanks for contributing as Local Guides and making this revolution more useful day by day.

Let us introduce our self to each other. It’s an honor by Google to connect with people who are constantly contributing to make Google community much better.

I will take an initiative by adding my introduction.

1. Name: Amit Kumar
  2. Location: New Delhi, India
  3. Profession:  Computer Engineer/ Commercial Pilot
  4. The reason that made me Local Guide: It’s a fun sharing your knowledge for people who visit to that place as well as for the owners of that place to improve their services and standards.  
  5. Country Visited : India, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Jordan, Turkey
  6. I love to Contribute through:  photograph, Reviews, Adding New Points, and making modifications in existing listings.
  7. My connection to Local Guides: While using Google Maps for a better understanding when I started reading reviews than I felt that active contribution to this revolution is going to make a remarkable contribution in the coming generation’s life and then it took me to local guides   
  8. Something About Me: I love the entire world. I believe the borders of countries are to separate then geographically only. No border or religion or culture can separate humans with humans. Being a computer engineer and Pilot I want to fly all around the world and spread love and happiness all over.
  9. Dreams: To make this world a much better place to live so that our coming generations can enjoy the beauty of nature and have a much comfortable life to lead.
  10. Social Networking: Facebook, Hangout, Connect, Google+, Twitter, Instagram Skype, Imo, Whatsapp, Youtube

Hope to see other’s introduction and comments. Take care and have fun.

Thanks & Regards
Capt. Amit Kumar
Pilot & Consultant (Aviation, IT & Telecom Domain)
Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Hangout/LiveMessenger/Skype ID: chaliya007
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/captamitkr
Twitter: https://twitter.com/chaliya007
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Self Introduction for Local Guides Summit 2017

@CaptAmitKumar It is an impressive self introduction. Did you apply the LG Summit 2017 using the form provided by Google Local Guides?