YummdudeMohit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

See the new India

IMG_20190218_155301.jpg

This is how public foot over bridge looks like in Noida India.

Best place to stay in India.

Love from India
Noida Sector 18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: See the new India

Hi @YummdudeMohit,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Why is the best place to stay in Noida? How long did you stay there? Sharing more information about the photos you uploaded will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Noida have all the options in very small circle.

Love from India

Thank you for your prompt reply @YummdudeMohit,

How long did you stay there? Could you describe the amenities that this place has to offer? This way we could understand why you recommended in the first place!

A tip for next time, tag me with the @ sign every time you want someone to see you respond as I did with your name at the beginning of the post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@VasT 

Indoor ski

Amusement park

Go kart

Waterpark

Bar

Restaurant

Cinema

Shopping mall

Virtual games

These are some of the amenities available.

Love from India

That sounds so cool, there are so many things to do!

I'm quite curious about the indoor ski. Have you tried it @YummdudeMohit? It would be great if you add few more photos to your post to make it more appealing!