HetzAndreas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Samsung Gear 360 best practice

I just bought my Samsung gear 360 camera a week ago because I went sick turning around a couple of times for a single 360 shot. When using the 360 I faced the following issues: connecting to google street its quite hard to hold the camera perfectly above my head taking care of all angles to avoid issues later on by connecting the pictures in google street view. Also I am not sure if there is a software available which is able to cut off my head hairs and parts of my fingers.

Any good hints?

Thanks

[Personal information redacted]

79618, Rheinfelden (Baden), Deutschland
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Samsung Gear 360 best practice

@HetzAndreas

Hello

You can look here (trial version available)

Panorama Studio Pro

Best regard

Walter

Walter Sanders
Former Google Contributor

Hey @HetzAndreas,

Thank you for posting on Connect.

Please note that I removed your email address from your post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Hallo, Andreas

Ich denke wir haben ähnliche Ziele. Vielleicht können wir uns mal in Rheinfelden treffen.

Danke dir. 

Stephan