AbhinavK1121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Salary for Google moderators

I have a doubt. Those who are selected as Google moderator. Will they get paid by Google. 

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Salary for Google moderators

@AbhinavK1121 Google Moderators are Local Guides community managers so we are employees of Google who do indeed get paid. Connect Moderators are not paid as they are Local Guides and are moderating Connect because they like to help others.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

@AbhinavK1121 Google Moderators are Local Guides community managers so we are employees of Google who do indeed get paid. Connect Moderators are not paid as they are Local Guides and are moderating Connect because they like to help others.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

who are thay ???

hello local guide 

i am asking a question who are the GOOGLE MODERATOR . and how they achive this position . 

Level 2

@TraciC wrote:

Is any body can tell me that how i can became a google moderator 

Level 8

You may approach this.

Level 6

This information helps alot👏👊

Level 5

Hi TraciC,

Mình được lên cấp 5. Chưa thấy được Google tặng dung lượng mail.

Mình phải làm sao? Giúp đỡ mình với nhé!

Cảm ơn rất nhiều. Chúc bạn vui khỏe

Rất vui được làm quen.
Cordially greet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I have same question too..

Level 3

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, I have same question too..

Tradisi TLSTradisi TLS