LauwHanes's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sakura in the morning in Mizunami Japan

Hi good morning, introduce my name is Theresia Lusiana Tju.

On April 12, 2019 my family and I enjoyed the blossoming of cherry blossoms in Mizunami-shi City, Japan.

The air Once it feels cool, we are all very happy because the weather is so bright where the sun shines bright in the morning.

Here are some photos that I captured

Enjoy the Sunrise with my family 12 April 2019 Mizunami-shi,JapanEnjoy the Sunrise with my family 12 April 2019 Mizunami-shi,Japan

Enjoy the Sunrise with my family 12 April 2019 Mizunami-shi,JapanEnjoy the Sunrise with my family 12 April 2019 Mizunami-shi,Japan

Mizunami, Gifu, Japan
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sakura in the morning in Mizunami Japan

Hello @LauwHanes,

Thank you for sharing your day with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Indonesian language label from your post, because you are writing in English. The label should reflect the language in which the post is written.

You are more than welcome to write in Indonesian, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!