SajjadNiazi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sajjad Khan Niazi

1. This place where I live this place where I live in hair is not registered on  Google Map I want to register this place on Google map and all areas which is near by local area and all the part which are connected with he

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Sajjad Khan Niazi

Hi @SajjadNiazi,

Welcome to Connect. 

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to the topic section How-tos because it wasn't actually an idea. 

Please note that there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps.

To send feedback you can follow these steps below: 

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;
  • Click Send feedback;
  • Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @SajjadNiazi,

Welcome to Connect. 

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to the topic section How-tos because it wasn't actually an idea. 

Please note that there are certain items in Google Maps that you cannot edit and these include landmarks, established points-of-interests or even the names of a city/township. Only Google can edit these although you can always send feedback and suggest your changes through Google maps.

To send feedback you can follow these steps below: 

• Find the location in question on the map;
  • Click the hamburger icon ☰;
  • Click Send feedback;
  • Choose your relevant feedback.

Hope you will find this information useful. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

OK sir .

Now I understand

Level 8

i want to discous about unpaved road. which are with  man roads and with links roads. but people need to known about way  . i think we can help the people from this

Hello @SajjadNiazi

If you need to add roads to Google Maps, or something on the map isn't right, you can tell us by following the steps in the article Report an error on the map.

Level 8

hmmm . i hav,t show the option about add the  roads 

Hello @SajjadNiazi,

You can check out this post Earn 15 points by drawing missing roads on Maps for father information. Please read it carefully. 😃

Level 8

ok sir¡ thank you