Sulli1432's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

SV

Hey Guides

I have 51 published spheres.. all approved when I look at them individually. My SV stats say 25 but my profile 51? can't turn on available for hire as a result. Also has anybody got half an idea how the new photo linker works I'd be really glad to hear it.. it's just awful!!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 comments
Level 7

SV

forgot to mention in my last post that when I share a sphere from SV it states I'm level 4 with 426 points.. not been down there for some time! anybody else having these SV issues??

Level 9

Re: SV

@Sulli1432 I think they're still stabilizing things from the Holiday bugs. Maybe you should give yourself a little more of a buffer than just 51 approved. I've read it can take up to a week for the system to recognize your eligibility. 

The "connectivity editor" is a bit of an acquired taste, but it works fairly consistently on iOS for me. The workspaces are so tiny it gets very difficult to maneuver as sphere density increases and I end up moving shots or adding connections by mistake while I try to zoom in. I'm constantly trying to enlarge the bottom compass area, but that's not allowed. Multi floor functionality is also missing. I get the feeling we are all just glorified beta testers on this early iteration of the app. I'd recommend keeping your clusters small and well spread out to start. 

Level 7

Re: SV

Hi Daniel

Many Thanks for getting back to me. I actually preferred the old system, This one seems to jump around everywhere! Will press on and see what sense I can make, do you know how to remove bodged steps once in place?

Regards

James