Level 9

STEADILY MOVING ON TO LEVEL 9.

CURRENT STATUS : Level 8                   POINTS: 41,591

Reviews: 410                                             Ratings: 44

Photos: 1965                                             Videos:36

Answers:15562                                         Edits:992

Places added:85                                       Roads added:9

Facts checked:1882                                 Q&A:704

Published lists: 1                                       PHOTOS VIEWS: +4.5 MILLIONS

BADGES EARNED: MASTER IN REVIEWER, PHOTOGRAPHER, TRIAL BLAZER & FACT FINDER.

MY POINT OF INTEREST TO POST PHOTOS WHICH CAN SOLVE THE PURPOSE OF USING GOGLE MAP OF A LOCATION.

THE ONLY PROBLEM I AM FACING ,NOW A DAYS, IS THAT MOST PLACES ADDED, MOST EDITS DONE ARE GETTING DISAPPROVED BY GOOGLE MAPS.

SILIGURI, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: STEADILY MOVING ON TO LEVEL 9.

Hello @VISHALGATTANI ,

Congratulations on your achievement! You're welcome to share your achievements on social media using #LocalGuides so that all people, whether or not they are Local Guides, can share in your happiness.

With that said, please keep in mind the Google algorithms analyse different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the input, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything added to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

There are regions around the world where there simply is not enough information for some edits to come through successfully or immediately.

If you haven't checked Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?, feel free to do it, as it lays down different aspects, which I'm sure you'll find helpful!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: STEADILY MOVING ON TO LEVEL 9.

Cheer up regarding the edit issue @VISHALGATTANI  it happens to all of us.  You have made stupendous contribution to Google Maps.  Beat of luck to get to Level 9 I'm 2020.

Giridhar B Pai