Sandra1961's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

SOS...SOS...

What should I do when adding a new place then it says "Enter a valid address"?

Screenshot_2017-09-29-14-34-19-46.png

And actually they're all village halls, which category should I use?

Screenshot_2017-09-29-22-25-39-91.png

As you may aware of the situation in Bali, I'm trying to add evacuees camps to help others distributing donations. I've been driving for nearly 100 km since 5 am till 10 pm to be able to add those places to help nearly 100k evacuees. It's not to show what do I do or did, but to show the urgency of this problem.

Screenshot_2017-09-29-22-31-27-59.png

Anybody can help? @BellaW @iyudhi @YK1001?

Thanks a lot

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Bali, Indonesia
6 comments
Level 7

Re: SOS...SOS...

The streets near your map marker  are currently unnamed  Send feedback to google to name those streets.  

After the names are published, you will be able to add a valid address for your business

Level 8

Thanks @sputnikjim. They're all in a village up on the mountain without a name. Just one street passing through those villages till the top of the mountain. I'm not sure whether to name the street as the name of the village. Waiting for the local moderators to read this post

Level 8

@Sandra1961

I saw in the place you add didn't have the number of the street. 

Sometime we could add without the number.

Could @BellaWi Or @iyudhi Help my sister to add the place. It would be appreciated. Because not only @Sandra1961 Need it. It can be happen to others. And we need in this situation as urgently.

Thank a lot

Former Google Contributor

Terima kasih untuk infonya. 

Untuk Balai Banjar, bisa menggunakan category "Village Hall". Jika listingnya sudah ada, sangat disarankan tidak membuat tempat baru namun dapat menggunakan My Maps dan bisa membagikan My Maps yang mempunyai daftar tempat evakuasi ke teman-teman. Info lebih detail mengenai My Maps dapat dilihat di sini.

Apa yang Anda lakukan sangat sangat berharga untuk menolong orang lain. Terima kasih sekali lagi.

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @BellaWi. I can't find the "Village Hall". Am I doing it right? I click the uncover missing info then the + sign to add new places when I'm actually there with GPS on. Sometimes I just need to slightly  adjust the exact location.

Category first part (top) screenshotCategory first part (top) screenshot

Category second part (middle) screenshotCategory second part (middle) screenshot

Category third part (bottom) screenshotCategory third part (bottom) screenshotI've checked, they don't exist yet. It's a village hall so it can be on the Google Maps permanently, right?

The 2 I've added are still pending. I used the Balai Masyarakat according to the other village halls exist used the same description. I already sent the photo of the sign board for each village hall too so I don't understand why are they still pending?

I added them Friday last weekI added them Friday last week

Hope it works out soon so I can share those places to others to help the evacuees. Thanks also to @AgoesSantosa who helped a lot

Level 8

@Sandra1961 Hope they will Fix this problem, we need this category of place to description and sure for evacuation.

@BellaWi Thank for the info.