ShobitDawer's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 7

Re: SHOW YOUR BIKE/CAR PIC

@DiAnaUS Wow. Impressive car, and you have very cute pet. Bt I haven't seen you.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@DiAnaUS wrote:

The only time my car was ever clean, was when I 1st got it...hahaThe only time my car was ever clean, was when I 1st got it...haha

Beach cruiser in FloridaBeach cruiser in Florida

Bicycles still count haha๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšดโ€โ™€๏ธ

I don't own a bike in NY since I always get my bike stolen but I have one in Florida that I use to ride along with the puppies (we have 3) down to the lake. 

My family has been loyal customers of Mercedes for over 23yrs. So my obvious choice was them, when I bought my 1st car. I've been their loyal customer for nearly 9 years now, they always take care of everything for me, no matter what state I'm in ๐Ÿ˜best customer service ever! 

Shobit dawer
Level 7

nice pics @SoniaK. And hi Bir bahadur. You are awesom

@SoniaK wrote:

I used to call him Bir Bahadur. He was my second best friend. Whenever I was sad, or lonely, or down or just craved for some fresh air, he never let me down and took me out on a long ride. Let it be a sunny day or a gloomy evening, a monsoon morning or a winter night, he had always been with me for last eight years. There were political unrest around the country, there were instability in commuting, public transport at times were out of reach, but Bir Bahadur was always there for me. And it's been only a month or so, I had to bid him farewell, as he became too old. He can't afford to accompany me on my adventurous trips anymore. He was my 90 cc scooter- scooty pept. You must have seen him, if you have seen my LG Summit application video.

Here is my last photo with him, before he was handed over to my friend, for a less heavy-duty use. 

20170516_221347.jpg20170615_181055.jpg

Shobit dawer
Level 7

@Bipasha @ARiddex @Davidb711 @Maj_Rishad @AnuradhaP @KarenVChin @Myrathor @Flash @Csaba @FaridTDF

Check out the post dear friends 

Shobit dawer
Level 7

Level 7

Level 7

@KimLong @CateP @wissalt @NABILazeez @WalterSanders @KAbhishek @PranabN @Pparth2105 @Lakshay @kapalawais

Check out the post dear friends 

Shobit dawer
Level 8

Thank you @ShobitDawer Hehe im camera shy ๐Ÿคฃ i never take selfies in my car hahaha 

Level 7

Hi @ShobitDawer, I thought I had more but found this in my camera roll ๐Ÿ˜•

IMG_2874.JPG

Level 7

This is a good initiative @NareshDarji...!!

Level 7

Nice bike and pics @PaDeSSo...!!