Mfitumukiza11's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Rwanda Local Guide meetup

Hello Rwandans, Muraho neza!

Well I know rwandans on Local guides we aint that a large number and o have never seen a meet up organized, I was wondering if we can organise a meet up between january and February with a them "Rwandan art to the world" please anyone interested can let me know or inform someone he knows… 

• Thnx alot I appreciate 
Rwanda
7 comments
Level 6

Re: Rwanda Local Guide meetup

Hello @Mfitumukiza11,

This is a good idea,

I would like to know if the meet-up did happen.

I think a meet-up for Rwandan LGs is something we must organize.

Thank you,

Emmanuel N> D> DENLINGER
Level 5

@nedenlinger that's nice bro, unfortunately it never happened because the Rwandan Lg  community is still missing up here, but I can suggest we start the community and the rest will join then make it large and see it grow thats how they all start and we will see us comming together for a good cause… 

Level 7

Yeah this is a good idea. Thnx bro. 

We can arrange a meeting and contribute more to google maps and that how our country will be recognized in the face of the world.

Level 6

Hello @Mfitumukiza11 

Please go to  @djaberi's thread available HERE to join us on Meet up preparation.

Thank you

Emmanuel N> D> DENLINGER
Level 5

Wow!  Its nice to hear about thatthat, unfortunately am already out of the country but following tho! Cuz I wanted this for so long, and I 100% support the creation of a whatsapp group or a facebook page for Rwandan local guides and we will grow slowly but steadily 💕

Level 6

Please PM me your WhatsApp numbers 

Emmanuel N> D> DENLINGER
Level 6

Dear All,

Still waiting for your WhatsApp line,

Alternatively, you can msg me on 250784445555

Thank you

Emmanuel N> D> DENLINGER