https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 7

Re: Road Mapper Challenge Knowledge-Sharing Meet-Up

Registered @JustJake 

instagram logo download computer neon instagram icons image

new youtube logo, icon update youtube issue fortawesome font

Level 10

Fantastic, @travellgrapher! I look forward to seeing you. 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 9

@JustJake ,

I am sharing a Google Photos album with screenshots that I have taken while working on Road-mapper challenges. If time permits, I hope  could look at some and discuss them.

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Awesome @Rednewt74, thank you for the photo album. I'm trying to trim down my part to allow for much more discussion. Judging from the responses to the Registration Form, there might be a need for future Road Mapper focused Meet-Ups that tackle specific topics. 🤔

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

"I'm trying to trim down my part to allow for much more discussion. Judging from the responses to the Registration Form, there might be a need for future Road Mapper focused Meet-Ups that tackle specific topics.................... right said dear @JustJake 

"

shailendraOjha

▶️
Level 10

Thank you all for joining in. That turned into some very nice discussion and knowledge sharing.

Our Co-Host & Co-Pilot @PrasadVR, who proposed the session, did a wonderful job creating the structure and working on the presentation materials.

From the discussion, some notes:

• The 31-Day Challenge post is HERE if you want to dive into the conversations that led to our tips and tricks.

• @Rednewt74 has a post HERE about useful Keystrokes to use while editing both Google Maps and on Road Mapper. He also created the daily tracking sheet, which he may update, but the current iteration is HERE (updated 2/14/24)

• @JanVanHaver's show on road mapping was Episode 35 of the LetsGuide Podcast and is available on his website here. Thank you for joining us, Jan, and sharing your knowledge and ideas. Much appreciated!

• I referenced this interview with Google Project Manager, Karolina Pyszkiewicz, regarding the start of the Road Mapper program.

• @SholaIB has created an index of TRAC Posts to keep up on for the next event in March. Get ready!

I appreciate the turn out. To @ShailendraOjha@travellgrapher@ofsanjay@TerryPG - thank you for your support and hanging out with us this morning/evening!   

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Thank you very much dear friend, @JustJake 🤝  this is my most wonderful meeting, I can never forget this virtual meeting, not because my dear friends are the host and co-host, @PrasadVR @but because this meeting is really about sharing knowledge and being inspired by knowledge this virtual meet -up meeting once again thank you for successful meet up dear friend @JustJake 💐

shailendraOjha

▶️
Level 10

Thank you, @JustJake , for running the virtual meetup so well and for sharing helpful insights from the '31D challenge' with a slides. The session was very informative and lively. I appreciate @JanVanHaver , @TerryPG , @Rednewt74 , for your support. Thanks to our LG friends  @ShailendraOjha@travellgrapher@ofsanjay, for your participation.

Signature Image
Level 10

Thank you, @JustJake , for running the virtual meetup so well and for sharing helpful insights from the '31D challenge' with slides. The session was very informative and lively. I appreciate @JanVanHaver , @TerryPG , @Rednewt74 , for your support.

Thanks to our LG friends  @ShailendraOjha , @ofsanjay , @travellgrapher  for your participation.

Signature Image