Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Rhapsody of Time Square

Rhapsody of Time Square

Times Square

Manhattan, NY 10036, USA

November 23, 2019 @ 12:00 (EST)

Yo! New Yorkers! We’ll meet at the Rumors of War Statue (the Statue with a horse and rider beside George M. Cohan Statue) in W. 46th St. and 7the Avenue. We’ll explore Time Square in colors, sights and sounds with our phone cameras, 360° cameras and professional cameras because we’re going to the most colorful and diverse spot on planet earth. I just moved from Nigeria to New York and it took me 6 months to explore all the great spots. Consequently, I’m ready and geared up to start meet-ups with all the amazing New Yorker Google Local Guides. We’re going to have the best Local Guides community in the world. Please ensure you come with a hoodie for the weather and a pocket juice Incase your phone run out of juice Can’t wait to see you all at Time Square. Cheers

RSVP here

Manhattan, NY 10036, USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rhapsody of Time Square

Hello @U-royFelixA,

Thank you for organizing this interesting meet-up! I hope the weather is great and many Local Guides can join you in exploring Time Square.

Have fun and please don't forget to tell us how did your event go. I can't wait to see your photos! Here you can see some helpful tips on How to write a great recap after your meet-up. Good luck!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you immensely @RadieN for reaching out. I’ve come to realize over time that Time Square and the people that visit Time Square are never perturbed by the weather come rain come shine. 🤣🤣🤣

it’s one unique location on planet earth that never have a dull moment in and out of the four seasons. Thanks again for your message.

Level 10

Hola amigo @U-royFelixA!! que buen lugar! se ve interesante! lamentablemente no voy a poder asistir... pero espero que todo salga bien en su encuentro y que otros LG puedan asistir 🙂 Disfruten ese hermoso dia 🙂 

Level 10

@Avraham_Jurado muchas gracias mi amigo yo aprecio 😊👍🏻