Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reviews removed on maps

12BAFFBA-ADA2-4017-9358-96A7F5D83438.jpeg

099C6BA5-2125-43F7-8858-92DA4AACD717.jpeg

052A6992-CF16-4A12-B3DE-6D7BA36EA7AB.png

  

Hello I’m running in trouble with google bot I think. I received mails telling me my reviews was removed (but they’re steel visible by me on maps). All my reviews are clean, and really I don’t see any problems with them.

Why they got removed?

Spend time for others, every second matter.
Follow me on Googlle maps 
4 comments
Level 7

Re: Reviews removed on maps

intersetinng case

mursalin alink
Connect Moderator

Hi @legacy_account 

Just because you can see your reviews does not mean they are public. You need to check from another account or use an incognito window to check. 

If you want you can make your profile not restricted, so I can see your contributions for a check.

Cheers

Morten

Level 8

It’s now public.

but my question is why they were deleted? There is no issue that hit conditions of google maps.

Spend time for others, every second matter.
Follow me on Googlle maps 
Connect Moderator

Hi @legacy_account

It would be really helpful if you would use the tagging tool when replying to someone here on Connect. Type @ followed by the username. Type slowly. Then we get an e-mail notification and you are more likely to get a prompt reply.

I can confirm from your public profile that you have added 837 reviews and only 799 of them are public.

Google has automatic filters that hide your reviews so only you can see them. This can happen when some of your reviews violate the guidelines, including:
Prohibited and Restricted Content
Format Specific Criteria (See under Text Reviews and Captions)

Read about typical review guideline violations here.

If you are on a Desktop use this link to Count your hidden contributions. From a mobile device use this link.

If you want to identify which of your reviews are hidden please see this post.

Currently, your issue might not be your fault. Please read Known issue: Unpublished reviews and photos on Google Maps. And, make a reply to request your account also be investigated.

Best of luck
Morten

There is no short answer as to why they were made private. Yuu need pretty deep knowledge about the review guidelines and it might just be a bug as mentioned above.