Jaywant's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Restaurants offering the best deals on gourmet dining apps in Delhi NCR

Hi! I’m from Delhi NCR and I’ve recently become quite active contributing on google maps and I thought I’d start a thread inviting people to share their best dining experiences using the various dining membership apps that have popped up over the last year. At a time when it is becoming increasingly difficult to get good value for money these apps seem to offer some relief. One now has access to some of the finest restaurants in the national capital region while being able save up to 50% on the tab. Even though my experience with Eazydiner Prime and Zomato Gold is limited I can say that Gourmet Passport offers really good deals for just Rs1000 for the year. I highly recommend getting it and heading out to Zanotta at the Leela Ambience, Akira Back for some amazing Japanese fusion from the famous chef at the JW Marriot Aerocity, Artusi at Horizon Center and Bella Cucina (have the truffled Mac and cheese) at the Le Meridien Gurgaon. All these places offer one plus one on mains if you have a membership with Gourmet Passport. Look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts and maybe we can even setup a meetup and try some new restaurants 🙂

New Delhi, Delhi, India
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Restaurants offering the best deals on gourmet dining apps in Delhi NCR

Dear @Jaywant its most valuable blog. thank you for sharing

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 5

Thanks a ton for the encouragement Polash0001

Level 8

hii

yes even i used GP,zomato gold,The big  F app by GFF etc

moreover i am connected with lots of food groups,i am also moderating one food and life style fb group by the name of  "Mrtikku".

yes we can ofcourse plan a meetup for delhi people

Wbr

Dhawal Shah