cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1
Level 1

Report user who keeps posting fake pictures and hateful reviews

Hello,

I'd like some advice on how to deal with a user who keeps posting reviews and pictures that not correspond to a given business in Google My Business. We have to report all the time for the reviews and pictures posted by this person but this takes some time for the Google team to delete the material, so many people can see it. When the material disappears, the user posts more, and it's very annoying to keep reporting all the time. Is there any other option to stop that behaviour?

Many thanks!

Barcelona, Espanya
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Report user who keeps posting fake pictures and hateful reviews

Hello @BHB,

One of our Google Moderator will reach you shortly via private message. 

I'm tagging here @Atsukot to look into this issue. 

For further reference kindly consider this post to report content on map. 

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you! I’ll wait for Google Moderator action because I was already reporting all the wrong content. Some old posts were already removed some days ago when we reported, but there are 22 new pictures (some of them repeated) from yesterday, all reported several times, still there. I totally understand it needs time for the team to supervise everything and take the decision of removing the content or not. I’m fine with that. But I guess as soon as they disapear, new wrong content might be uploaded by the same user 🙂

Let’s see what we can do. Thanks for your time and help!

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Hi @BHB,

Thanks for reaching out. I will send you a private message with instructions how to report this Local Guide.

@deepakjhic thanks for your support.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks to all for your support! I'm going to follow the procedure of the private message.

Regards!