Ngullie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Remove invisible business.

Guys please review and remove those businesses and locations which are invisible. My own experience I've tried to locate an Adhaar details updation office but after reaching the location. To my surprise no such office is situated, let's help each others and remove those business. First step try contacting those numbers which is shared and if there's no response report it.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Remove invisible business.

@Ngullie wrote:

Guys please review and remove those businesses and locations which are invisible. My own experience I've tried to locate an Adhaar details updation office but after reaching the location. To my surprise no such office is situated, let's help each others and remove those business. First step try contacting those numbers which is shared and if there's no response report it.

@Ngullie,

I hope you were able to find any aadhar updation center. 

Yes, you're right.

Before marking as doesn't exists try contacting to the given. If there is such business available move pin point to that location. 

Best wishes. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

I'm having a hard time finding one.

Level 9

Hi @Ngullie,

I can understand the situation. Please visit to the official website of aadhar card. In bottom you can find a toll free number. On this number you'll be able to get useful information. 

Do you know when India became independent? If Yes. 

Just dial this number(year). 

Note: I tried my best not to share private information. If I was unable let me know. 

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@Ngullie

Did you go to their entry and try to change the entry yourself? You can request a change f.e. "Business is permanently closed or has never existed".

It may however take some time before this request gets reviewed and updated by Google. I do not know how Google does that, but one must always consider that some map users are may use this feature in a wrong way or competitors may try to make another business "invisible" So don´t expect a fast reaction. Just because many users claim that a business does not exist is not a proof of the claim. 

Level 7

Thank you for helping me out. I tried that number 1947 it was answered without any response. I'm trying to update my mobile number but my old number is lost. So to do that otp will be send to my lost number. 

Level 7

Thank you for your information. Well honestly saying if you've tried visiting those invisible business it's time wasting and frustrating.