AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Women Empowerment of Delhi

Thank you @NareshDarji bhai your comments means me lot

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

Unlucky to have missed the opportunity.. that's really a splendid job supporting the driving wheel of the nation - the female force of India!

Well done, @AmbrishVarshney @gowthamselvam @praveenchander @JMD9 @LoveKaushik3 @Amrendraanupam.

Missing our lady force of the community.

Level 10

@ReshamDas you lost something more then that also

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AmbrishVarshney,

Thank you for sharing your Recap with us.

As I already mentioned, these kind of meet-ups and initiatives are amazing.

Thank you for sharing Janki Devi Gupta's story also.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you @MashaPS 

Level 9

@AmbrishVarshneyji thank you soo much for doing this. As always a great post. You are truly a priceless volunteer of local guides community.

Level 10

Thank you @PriyankaU for kind words but i m really not happy bcs of google ignoring us.

Former Google Contributor

Thank you @AmbrishVarshney, ones again a great recap on this subject.

I really enjoy reading these recaps, and I'm looking forward to the next meet-up. Keep doing great things and you will get a long way!

Thank you for adding even more empowered women and their business to Google Maps. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@AmbrishVarshney कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन |
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि || 

As said in bhagwat Geeta just keep doing good work.

Level 10

Great achievement dear @ambrishvarshne

Really worth... This is more of a blessed mission..

Congrats!

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me