AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Women Empowerment of Delhi

This is really special Meetup for me because in this Meetup we have done something special for whom doing special things in their life. Women who helping their families with the cause of some problems like some time Husband's death, money problem and others. So this time our Delhi Local Guide Group starts helping them by adding their business on Google Maps with Good Pics.
women-empowerment-of-delhi
We started our Meetup from our Meetup Point Aksharardham Metro Station to our destination Pandav Nagar, which is located in East Delhi. There we (@JMD9@LoveKaushik3 @praveenchander @pushpinderpalsingh
@gowthamselvam @Amrendraanupam) met several Entrepreneurs, Women who run their business of their own and help their families for livelihood. Thank You @PriyankaU for initiating that. Special Thanks to @Mdhamidmurtuza came from Kanpur (UP) for Specially attending Our Meetup

Here are Some of them and their Little Story
20181216072646_IMG_0978.JPGHer Name is Janki Devi Gupta. After her husband's Death she is  running a vegetable shop  in Pandav Nagar for more than 28 years. We found that her shop is not on maps so we added that shop and took some good images. 

IMG_20181216_113920136.jpg20181216074900_IMG_0993.jpgIMG_20181216_120806.jpg
Here Is Photo Album Link : Google Photo Album Link
Here is Video

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

34 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Women Empowerment of Delhi

@AmbrishVarshney Thank you so much for guiding thru the entire event ! it was very nice oppurtunity for me ! 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
Level 8

Hello @AmbrishVarshney

Thanks For Shearing,

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney

Good story . Thanks for sharing this with us.

Level 9

Nice time spend with @AmbrishVarshney and other Local Guides. Hope this type of meetups will certain take place in future at Delhi NCR. Thaks a lot to all Local Guides. #LocalGuideConnect. 

Pcd
Connect Moderator

Really great Meetup recap!

Thanks for sharing with us @AmbrishVarshney bhai.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you @gowthamselvam for kind words

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Thank you @rajuroyal

Level 10

Thank you @Tejal ji

Level 10

Thank you @praveenchander ji for kind words and hoping Delhi Local Guide Group will host these kind of meetups again and again