MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Meet with connect live 2018 Attendees and Talk about LG

Thanks @MahabubMunna

For sharing your amazing recap of your meet-up. I hope one day I join you in your meet-up also I hope i have many local guides in my city so I can do more meetings,,

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

FB_IMG_1538799342702.jpg

We are Local Guides,

We are Bangladesh Local Guides .  

Best of luck all Local Guides 

Level 10

Thanks @MahabubMunna Vai, really it's a good meetup

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@MahabubMunna, The program was wonderful and obviously all credit goes to you guys. You and other moderators gave your best to make the meet up a successful one.

Waiting for the next meetup....

Level 8

Congratulations !

Level 7

It was an amazing meetup. We enjoyed a lot. Thanks @MahabubMunna brother for sharing the details with us.

Level 8

ধন্যবাদ প্রিয় মডারেটর মাহাবুব ভাইয়া @MahabubMunna ৯৫ তম মিট আপে অংশগ্রহণ করার সুযোগ দেওয়ার জন্য।

Google Moderator

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Thank you for the tag.

What a big turnout! The Bangladesh Local Guides community is so active and dedicated, it's amazing.

Congratulations on the great event organisation, too. I really like the idea of providing printed badges to the participants. Also, having a getting-to-know-you session while making origami for decoration is just brilliant! Was there a specific reason why you chose to make cranes?

Hope you also wrote a review of the restaurant where you had dinner. The food looks finger-licking delicious!

Truly a great event with very good recap. Congrats once more!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

thanks  a lot @DeniGu for like our event .  we use origami for 2 reason  one  it's making cost   not too much 5-6 guy sit and make . use google color them . another reason it's actually focus on Connect live and there 151 birds coming so based on that thinking doing that .  

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

So you made a crane for every participant, @MahabubMunna? Such a nice gesture!

In some cultures, there is a belief that if you fold 1,000 cranes while thinking of a wish, this wish will be granted. That's why I was curious about your choice of origami. I understand now that you were all sending your best wishes to the Connect Live attendees! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!