JAHEDx's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram Part-1

We (Bangladesh Local Guides) Planned A Meet-Up About Wheelchair Accessibility on Public Places Where People May Come With Wheelchair. At 16th December 1971 We Become an Independent Country And Start As A New Country Name Bangladesh. We Celebrate This As Our Freedom Month. As a Part of This Celebration We Planned Our 98th Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up With a Slogan "Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone"
Let's Make Roads Easy For EveryoneLet's Make Roads Easy For Everyone

As a Part of This We (Bangladesh Local Guides)'s Chattogram/Chittagong Division Team Planed Our Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up on 12th December. At 12th December We Meet At 8:30am (Local Time) For Primary Discussion About Our Work Then We Start Our Campaign at 9:00am (Local Time).

98th Meet-Up- We Ready For Accessibility Campaigning, Chattogram98th Meet-Up- We Ready For Accessibility Campaigning, Chattogram

We Start With Very Popular Shopping Mall And Frequently We Visit And Checkout Many Places For Wheelchair Accessibility. Lots Place Have Wheelchair Accessibility And Also Some Place Don't Have Accessibility.
Highway Plaza Shopping Center - No Wheelchair AccessibilityHighway Plaza Shopping Center - No Wheelchair Accessibility
In Every Place, We Discussed With Authority & They Clarify All Issues Regarding Structural Limitations And Requirements. But After Discussion, They Understand The Necessity of This Accessibility. They Told Us That, They Will Take Necessary Steps to Made Wheelchair Accessible Path at Their Area Soon.
MIPS Institute - No Wheelchair AccessibilityMIPS Institute - No Wheelchair Accessibility
We Visit Many Hospital, Diagnostic Center, University, Educational Institute Hotel, Restaurant, Shopping Mall, Super Shop & Grocery. Here We Attached Few Name & Photos of Famous Place From Our Activities Around The City.
➤ National Hospital, Chattogram
➤ Max Hospital & 
Diagnostic, Chattogram
➤ Chattogram Medical College & Hospital (CMCH)
➤ Chevron Clinical Laboratory (Pte) Ltd.
➤ Chattogram WASA

National Hospital, ChattogramNational Hospital, Chattogram

Chattogram WASA - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityChattogram WASA - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityMax Hospital & Diagnostic With Management -  - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityMax Hospital & Diagnostic With Management - - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityChattogram Medical College & Hospital  - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityChattogram Medical College & Hospital - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityCHEVRON Clinical Laboratory (Pte) Ltd. With Doctor, General Manager , Nurse & Admin Officers  - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityCHEVRON Clinical Laboratory (Pte) Ltd. With Doctor, General Manager , Nurse & Admin Officers - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityCHEVRON Clinical Laboratory (Pte) Ltd. With Doctor, General Manager , Nurse & Admin Officers  - Have Wheelchair AccessibilityCHEVRON Clinical Laboratory (Pte) Ltd. With Doctor, General Manager , Nurse & Admin Officers - Have Wheelchair Accessibility

Everyone Appreciated Our Campaign, They told that It's Very Helpful Program. We Visited Many Places Who Really Like Local Guides Activities And Also Like Google Maps Feature As Well. Lots of People Agreed to Create Wheelchair Accessible Pathway in Every Public Place. We Visited Lots of Place. Please Wait for My Next Post Part-2, Coming With More Photos & Videos.

Hope You All Will Like It And If Anyone Have Any Opinion Basis on Our Wheelchair Accessibility Campaign Please Comment Below.

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
JAHED HOSSAiN - THiNK Better - DO Better - FEEL Better
Instagram || FaceBook || Twitter || Linkedin || YouTube || My WebSite
My Local Guides Connect ID || My Google Maps ID || My Popular Post
Chittagong, Bangladesh
33 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ P...

Hi @JAHEEED,

Thanks for sharing with us the recap!

Great efforts by the whole team, with a really meaningful cause. : ]

On the other hand, your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ P...

Hi @sonnyNg,

Thank U So Much For Ur Feedback, Thanks For Publishing My Post.
If U Like My Post Hope U Also Will Like My Next Post, Stay Connect...

I am glad to hear that, @JAHEEED.

Keep contributing and share with us great stories!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ Part

It's very help and humanitarian work. I am fel proud as a local guide. 

Level 7

Re: Recap: Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone - Accessibility Campaigning Meet-Up, Chattogram [ Part

It was a great pleasure for being part of this campaign. ❤️

Level 9

Hi @Murad_ctg

Thank U So Much For Ur Comments. Keep Contributing, We Also Feel Proud

Level 9

Hi @Babuiye

You Are Good Contributor, We Also Feel Proud to Have U In Our Team.

Level 10

অনেক অনেক ধন্যবাদ আপনাকে ভাই এবং ফয়সাল ভাই সহ যারা ছিলেন এই ক্যাম্পিং এ  । আপনাদের এই চেস্টা শ্রম ভালবাসা ই আমাদের অনুপ্রেরনা @JAHEDx 

@DeniGu  @MortenSI look at our Chittagong Division Program , and soon post our Dhaka city program 

Mahabub Hasan

Thank you for sharing this heartwarming recap, @JAHEDx. Do you intend to check if they actually take the steps needed when a certain period of time passes?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!