MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recap: Google Local Guides Volunteer Day Free Medical Camp - Bangladesh

Awesome initiative, @MahabubMunna. Thanks for sharing. I love all the cause oriented meet-ups that happen around you.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Always try to focus  SDG and society oriented program , and  try to do something help  develop my country  🙂  @IrrPavlova 

Mahabub Hasan

I'm glad you have so many good people around you who are willing to help. 

I feel inspired when I read about your meet-ups, and I hope you will inspire many more to do better. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

So what is the next step in this development, @MahabubMunna? Are you going to continue focusing on medical issues or are you planning to work on another SDG? ❤️

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Our next meetup idea i think it's unique , and never want to share there because already my 2 idea stolen and they are now famous and say there idea in LG community , when my all documentation ready and share with your team then announce that there hahah . but we can talk about that in PM 😉 @IrrPavlova . some people like to copy other people meetup idea and start before who share idea . yes my personal life all i try to focus SDG based project , and new challenge. i am also involve with social club , my main focus  Education , Tech , Women in Tech , Medical etc    

Mahabub Hasan

Thanks for sharing, @MahabubMunna. I have also been in situations where I have a useful idea and someone else implements it before I do. When it's for the greater good I guess personally I can't get angry or feel my idea stolen. This just makes it twice as good, since it shows people really believe in it and there is a reason for it to get realized.

Level 10

i never feel sad if he/ she tell me brother i want to do this , because it's like you want  make a flower garden some one listen and he / she want make same and show other take some credit , but in of the day loss , if any one stolen your idea but not stolen what actually inside your brain they can start but not make success . i believe " Creator can Destroy what he/she mad but who copy he/she always suffer 🙂@IrrPavlova  

Mahabub Hasan

People should be responsible for their own actions. @MahabubMunna. The best thing that could be done in my opinion is to promote good intentions as clear as possible and let people be creative from there on. 🙂 

Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna

Thanks for sharing the Recap: Google Local Guides Volunteer Day Free Medical Camp - Bangladesh with us. 

You are always the idol for the Bangladesh Local Guide.

Let's Make Roads Easy For Everyone!

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon আমি কিছুই না ভাই , সবাই মিলে করে তাই সাকসেস হয় , আপনারা না থাকলে কিছুই হত না , এ অর্জন আমাদের প্রতিটা বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইড মেম্বার দের

Mahabub Hasan