NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Recap Exploring Qutub Shahi Tombs - Hyderabad Local Guides Dec 2018

Yes, Even I feel there are very few female local guides in the city, If time permits I will host the meetup's for sure. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Arati,

If you decide to host your own Meet-ups please follow the link.

If it will be your first time creating a meet-up, I recommend you to read this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area!

If you want to learn more about meet-ups you can also take a look at this article What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts? You will notice a ton of tips for persons like you that are interested in planning a Meet-up.

P.S.: Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Looking forward to seeing your meet-up! : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Sure!! Thanks for the tips and suggestions @TsekoV .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NarenChandra that's brilliant RECAP of Qutab Sahi Tomb, nice and informative, lovely video and group photo, really very inspirational

Level 10

Namskar..

@NarenChandra Bhai..

Nice Recap post..

Congratulation to all Attendees for Successfully Completed Meetup..

Nice Photos you Share..

Thank you for Shared Recap post..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10