Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Check the Facts of Accessibility - Ramna, Dhaka

Hello friends,

We have successfully completed our meet up "Check the Facts of Accessibility at Ramna, Dhaka". It was a different type of meet up where we met each other on 16th September 2022 at Ramna Park, Dhaka and started our activity regarding Check the Fact's and completed in the last Friday (23rd September 2022).

Connect_Banner-01.jpg

In this one week we have contributed on Google Maps to update the business information's what was related with our way of daily communications to reach here and there in Dhaka.

20220916_160314 (1).jpg

In last Friday 23rd September we met with our friends again and wrapped our one week meet up activities.

So, friends, here I would like to share some moments of activities of our meet up with you.   

20220922_074525.jpg

20220922_094859.jpg

Thanks to all participants specially to @SolaimanHossain @ShahriarAzadEvan @arafshawon @rifatrubiyat @moonmohiyuddin 

Here is the Album Link to check out more photos of the meet up.

Thanks for reaching here.

Best Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
6 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Check the Facts of Accessibility - Ramna, Dhaka

Aha Ramna, I have been at Malibagh for almost 1 year. I loved the road of Ramna and Baily roads.

IMG_20210415_083252.jpg

Looks so happy together and hope you have had much fun meeting each other. @Kamalhasnainee  Keep arranging meetup in small groups. Hope this will inspire hundred others.

Level 8

Thanks a lot, @Kamalhasnainee vai. It was really a nice experience and fun too.😃 Looking forward to joining future meet-ups as well.

Shahriar

BD

Level 9

Yes, the area has some beauty of nature where we can spend an unlimited time. Lovely roads and walkways are newly wrapped with lucrative design and attractive inside and somewhere outside of the park area. @NahidHossain thanks for reaching here for sharing your thinking about this area of Dhaka.  

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks @ShahriarAzadEvan for joining this meet up with me and for making it successful. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Thank you so much for sharing with us this beautiful post. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 10

@NahidHossain Your added picture are so so nice. 

Md. Jakir Hossan