ShailendraOjha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap 2024-TRAC-kickoff-local Guide Virtual-meet-up at Google meet & My view.

Title:- virtual meet-up 2024-TRAC Discussion Host by Shola B & Morten cophegan.

1000033386.jpg

 cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha .

1000033425.png

 caption:- Host banner.

Discription:- An amazing evening, a fantastic meet-up where some road mappers, some roaders and some new road hunters sat together. Veteran road mapper ErmesT Sir shared his road editing experience with all of us. His road editing journey was so interesting that I kept listening to him spellbound and did not even realise when two hours over. I understood a lot from his experience and tried to understand a lot. I have also read and understood his experience through Connect posts and whenever I needed their help, they always helped me. And yes, all the moderators on Connect have always guided and supported me. Both Morton and ErmesT Sir have always taught me big things in small words.

1000033431.jpg

 caption:- Banner for my participation At virtual meet-up At Google meet.

1000033432.png

 caption:- foto frame about my participation & other LG friends participation ( selfie click By Myself with Google pixel mobile camera.)

LGs Participation :-

@ErmesT sir 

@MortenCopenhagen sir 

@jayasimha78 

@sholalB

@JustJake 

@Lucas

@TerryPG 

@Kumaarsantosh 

@PrasadVR 

@Tandrima2 

& Many more LG friends.

conclusion:- wonderful meet-up with wonderful mentor.

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
12 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap 2024-TRAC-kickoff-local Guide Virtual-meet-up at Google meet & My view.

As always dear TG @TravellerG 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Re: Recap 2024-TRAC-kickoff-local Guide Virtual-meet-up at Google meet & My view.

Thanks @ShailendraOjha for capturing the moment of learning. It was insightful.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Hello @ShailendraOjha  ji, Great recap, you have written it so nicely with beautiful photos. I totally agree, the experience shared by CM ErmesT is very informative and worth listening. Thanks for tagging me in your post.

Signature Image
Level 8

Thank you very much dear friends @Kumaarsantosh & @PrasadVR Ji for kind words.

#Happyholi 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Happy Holi to you too @ShailendraOjha Ji.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Unfortunately, I was in a remote location with a large crowd... so, I could not join this great meet-up...

Thanks for tagging me, my very dear @ShailendraOjha ...

I shall be reviewing the RECAP... kindly tag me, please...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@ShailendraOjha 

Thanks for recap,

meetup up is too lengthy but informative, thanks for taking me in, I tried too many times to register but can't possible.. 

i don't have memory in Google so can't add  screenshot of meet ups in Meetup photo app , so sharing here only..

TRAC 2024 kickoff collage by Attendees @Shrut19TRAC 2024 kickoff collage by Attendees @Shrut19

I hope you guys like collage..

thanks..

Level 8

@Shrut19 Di 🙏 thanks for uplifting words you are already expert in Google Map what can I say . 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Superb meetup and recap  

Weall local guide love you with affection and cooperation which you render @Shrut19 

Keep growing. 

More power to you.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards