SShuvo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] 186 Local Guides listened "Connect Live 19"s Experience in Dhaka

Caption: A Group Of Local Guides sitting in stairs and some of are stand in back side and a Bangladeshi Flag on Middle of  the group photoCaption: A Group Of Local Guides sitting in stairs and some of are stand in back side and a Bangladeshi Flag on Middle of the group photo
Hello, Local Guides Friends, I want to inform you that last Friday, On 29th November we Bangladesh Local Guides arranged an ‘Experience Sharing Meet-Up’ at United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The theme of the meetup was Share the Experience of Connect Live 2019. We invited @MahabubMunna  to share his experience of ‘Connect Live 2019’.

Other than that we invited Connect Moderator Sumaiya Zafrin as a Guest Speaker, Lyric Mitra (she was Selected for Connect live ‘19) and active Local Guides from all over Bangladesh.
186 Local Guides from all over Bangladesh attend this Meet-Up.
Other than the sharing experience we have more topics in our schedule. We started our program at 3:30 PM.
Caption: A collage of Behind the Scene of Experience Sharing Meet-UpCaption: A collage of Behind the Scene of Experience Sharing Meet-Up

In the very first session, I welcomed Local Guides and our Guest and showed a video journey of ‘Bangladesh Local Guides’. 

Caption: Shamim Shuvo (myself) Welcomed the Local Guides and Introducing Myself in a stageCaption: Shamim Shuvo (myself) Welcomed the Local Guides and Introducing Myself in a stage

After my welcoming @LyricMitra  came on the stage and share her journey as Local Guides. She also motivated female attendees with gifts.

Caption: Lyric Mitra handover gifts to others Local GuidesCaption: Lyric Mitra handover gifts to others Local Guides

After her session, the photo session and refreshment session start. In this session, we took individual and group photo outside of the auditorium. Local Guides enjoy the session a lot. In this session some of the expert local guides tips about 'How to take a perfect photo'.
Caption: Collage photo of local guides photo session activity.Caption: Collage photo of local guides photo session activity.

After the photo session, we move to the canteen for refreshment snacks. 
Snacks were:
Mini-Burger
Vegetables Roll
Pan Cake
Soft Drinks
Caption: Collage of Refreshment and Snacks PartCaption: Collage of Refreshment and Snacks Part

Second Session:
In this session Muhibur Rahman Saad, Jahed Rahman, Md. Leon and Mahabub Hasan  get on stage and talk about Basic Map and Local Guides program in detail. The talk about the problems that we're facing at this time on google maps in our country. They gave tips to the Local Guides. They take question from Local Guides and answered them.
Caption: Collage photo of Q&A and Basic Maps session.Caption: Collage photo of Q&A and Basic Maps session.

After their part, Connect Moderator @SumaiyaZafrin  came to the stage and She tells her experience to the local guides. She also answered the question and gave advice to the local guides.
Caption: connect moderator Sumaiya Zafrin on Stage with mic.Caption: connect moderator Sumaiya Zafrin on Stage with mic.

After finished her session we handover a token of love from Bangladesh Local Guides community. 
Caption: Handover gift to Sumaiya ZafrinCaption: Handover gift to Sumaiya Zafrin

After The Sumaiya Zafrin session, the most awaited time came! and Mahabub Hasan came to the stage and take over the microphone and tell his journey of ‘Connect Live 2019’.
He talked about her experience and also he gave many tips to local guides that how local guides take preparation for next Connect Live. He also discusses the present condition of Google Maps in Bangladesh. 
Caption: Mahabub Hasan Munna with MicrophoneCaption: Mahabub Hasan Munna with Microphone

After his session, he showed a wish message for Bangladesh Local Guides wich sent by @TraciC and @brittym 

Ending Session:
After the Mahabub Hasan session, we have given various gifts to our Community Active Members and then we gave chocolate to our attendees which Mahabub Hasan  carried from the USA. 

I will also inform that we had several gifts item in our meet-up.
T-Shirt
Pen
Notebook
Stickers
Book
Chocolate
Bag

Caption: Collage of Gift items.Caption: Collage of Gift items.

I'm thankful to our whole organizing team 

'Arafatul Islam  Shovan Paul,  Bishnu Modhu, Rafsan Rana, Roman Syed, Aziz Ullah, Abdus Sattar, Sourav, Sun Moon ' without their help this meet-up can not be successful
We missed you a lot @Designer_Biswajit dada.
We want to connect with @SoniaK apu but for the network problem, we couldn't do that. We miss you apu.

Hope you guys like our meet-up @KatyaL @KlaudiyaG @KlaudiyaG 

Maps RSVP: RSVP 
Meet-Up Event Album: Experience Sharing Meet-UP 
Meet-Up Event Photo Drone & DSLR: Drone & DSLR Album  

United International University, United City, Madani Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh
85 comments
Level 7

Re: [Recap] 186 Local Guides listened "Connect Live 19"s Experience in Dhaka

A pretty well recap, this is one of our most successful meet up. I passed a great time with my mates. One more thing, I'm truly impressed about your activities and activeness as a meet up host. Lots of thing have need to learn from you. 

Thank you BDLG & @SShuvo @   

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Hi @SShuvo,

wow amazing recap, very well done! I can see the meetup was a big success with a lot of interesting things along the day, 186 LG amazing. Good job @MahabubMunna as well which I had the very big pleasure to meet at CL19.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Connect Moderator

@SShuvo, I loved reading your recap. Congratulations on hosting a so big meetup. It looks like you guys had a great time. May Bangladesh Local Guides keep inspiring Local Guides from all around the world. See you around. 

Level 7

অসাধারণ লিখেছেন ভাই 😍 

Level 10

@SShuvo  very nice my friend. a detailed recap about this fantastic experience is totally worth it.... thanks a lot for sharing and spreading the word of Google, Local Guides, and Connect!  1000 kudos to you!

Level 8

Most awaited post. I was eagerly waiting for your recap. Every meet up I attend is special for me. Because I can spend my time with those inspiring local guides who work for the community unconstitutionally. And obviously you are one of them. Thank you so much @SShuvo for sharing your recap. Really it was amazing. I enjoyed a lot. Proud to be a part of this program

Level 7

@SShuvo ভাইয়া অসাধারণ লিখেছেন।এই পোস্টটির জন্য অপেক্ষা করছিলাম।

Level 6

@SShuvo An outstanding summarization of " Connect live 19's experience sharing meet-up " and thank you again for hosting this remarkable event.