Aishat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Ikorodu Geo walk

Today's meet up was successful and great. Thanks to all attendees @EmekaUlor, @AguerO, @MrLabule, @Walson ,@MrNiyi for your effort to make part of Ikorodu area of Lagos state real on map today via the Ikorodu Geo walk' meet up. Below places were well mapped and some wrong location on Google map in some ikorodu area was well correctedIMG_20181124_101642.jpg

Domino's Pizza/ Cold stoneDomino's Pizza/ Cold stone

General Hospital IkoroduGeneral Hospital Ikorodu

Nigeria
4 comments
Level 8

It was indeed an amazing meet up. Another great opportunity to meet other LGs. 

It was really fun although, it seemed exhaustful at some point but the later part was top notch. I enjoyed the treat of pizza and ice cream. 

Thanks @Aishat for the meet up and all the fun. 

And thanks to  our Accessibility champion@EmekaUlor for the pain to come all the way down.

Also @MrLabule , as well as @Wilson and Mr Niyi. 

It was a really nice time !!!

Connect Moderator

I am glad you finally hosted your first meet and gave us the opportunity to to visit this popular part of Lagos . I haven't been here for almost 9yrs! Unbelievably, the massive  changes were glaring. @Aishat thank you hosting! Waiting for the second Ikorodu Meetup.

I was excited taking the bus transit with A.C. and Tv onboard. I loved the ice creams and pizza. Your red shirt too.

Let's guide more

Xoxo

Emeka 

Level 10

You're such a cool and nice local guide @AguerO. Mentioning the few places,, histories of them and the arguments we had before confirming some others! 👍 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

I admire you too bro. 

Your understanding,  way of reasoning and intellectual capacity is admirable. 

It was indeed nice to have you present at the meet up.