futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ratenggaro: Traditional and Magical Village In Sumba

When we talk about the nature of Indonesia and it’s culture, there are so many stories that I want to tell you. Especially if we talk about the beauty of Sumba, the land with the magical natures and cultures. Sumba is one of my favourite place that I want to visit again.

When in Sumba, we went and take some time for enjoying our life to Ratenggaro Village. Which is located in Southwest Sumba, precisely located at Umbu Ngedo Village, Kodi Bangedo, Southwest Sumba Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.

DSCF5268.jpg

Ratenggaro Village is about 50 km from Tambolaka, the biggest city in Sumba. One thing that’s unfortunate, there is no public accommodation that can be used to reach this village, so we have to rent a vehicle or book a trip or travel service from Tambolaka to this magical village. But, it’s okay, because you will get the best experience in this village!

DSCF5310.jpg

The best thing about Ratenggaro Village is located near the beach with a very beautiful white sand and the blue water of the sea. The sound of the waves made me relax. This is the best place to enjoying your life!

DSCF5331.jpg

DSCF5284.jpg

DSCF5313.jpg

Kampung Adat Ratenggaro, Umbu Ngedo, Southwest Sumba Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Ratenggaro: Traditional and Magical Village In Sumba

The photos say everything about the place, BEAUTIFUL!

Level 8

thank @tananda23 

Hope you enjoy it

Level 7

Hi@ibadhamimpi,

Thanks for your brief introduction and the pics.

Perfect.

Level 8

Hi @shantanu-kaizen 

Thank you