Fontana di treviFontana di trevi

Colosseo❤️Colosseo❤️

Screenshot_20190128_214610.jpg

Alessia Paris
Roma, RM, Italia
26 comments
Level 10

Rif.: ROME, ITALY

Hello. Great Rome! Great photos and great post. I am very happy to see an italian city. One of the best. Thank you very much and good night. 

Level 6

@Carmelina62  Oh grazie mille 😍🙏 la mia bellissima città, se vuoi maggiori informazioni nel prossimo post aggiungerò altre città italiane che ho visto come turista❤

Alessia Paris
Level 10

Grazie cara. E' sempre bello condividere belle esperienze di viaggio. Anche io ho pubblicato vari post sulla nostra bella acampamia

Level 6

@Carmelina62 Dovrei venirci verso marzo 😍 più o meno a Posillipo o Napoli ❤️ ora vado a vedere qualche foto sul tuo profilo allora 😍 buonanotte 

Alessia Paris
Google Vendor

Re: ROME, ITALY

Hi @AlessiaP,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. What did you like the most about Rome? I visited Rome 2 years ago, and I was impressed by the beauty of it.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

@VasT and @Sorbe have you been to Rome?

By the way, I am letting you know that I relabeled your post to Travel as it fits better there.

I've noticed that your post has an Italian language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about this kind of labels, I recommend taking a look at the article, How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @InaS , 

Thank you for taggging me in this post about "The Capital". I have been several times to Rome, and what I like most of all about this city is the unique vibe and the accent of the people. There's one funny thing that I have noticed, every foreigner that settle down in Rome and learn to speak in Italian get quite naturally the Roman accent. 

Di quale parte di Roma sei @AlessiaP ?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for tagging me on this post @InaS, I've been several times in Rome as I used to live in Italy for some months.

Great photos you shared here @AlessiaP, I am fond of the photo with the soap bubbles. You caught the photo in the right moment. Do you use an application to edit your photos?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @AlessiaP ,

There is no place like Rome! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures with us, and I particularly enjoy the first photo with the bubbles on it - maybe it's the child in me who speaks. 

What did you enjoy about Rome? You can always add details and make your post more interesting to others. Furthermore, I would like you to have a look at the following article which might help you in your future posts: How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

I'm sharing with you a photo that I took in Rome, few months ago. 🙂

Caption: Piazza Navona, Rome (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Piazza Navona, Rome (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Google Vendor

What is your favorite spot in Rome to chill out @Sorbe? What about you @VasT?

Mine was Piazza di Spagna, even though always crowded. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!