NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] for [Mumbai only] Meet a Google Product Lead at User Feedback session at Google Mumbai H

Hi, have installed the app but having issues with it as it has not been able to detect location despite hunting several times at 15 secs loop. Given feedback.

Glad to see the interaction pics in Mumbai:) Would love to be updated on events in the future.

Cheers!

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] for [Mumbai only] Meet a Google Product Lead at User Feedback session at Google Mumbai H

Hey @inboxd

Yes I Totally agree with you..

I feel same..

Some How I also miss this Golden opportunity to Visit Google's Mumbai Office And Meet a Google Product Lead at User Feedback session..

And Yes,

All LG Friends Everyone who Attended this feedback session,

Please let's we know if there is anything next time..

Regards,

Shrut19

Level 8

I am checking the app for a few days. It is good to seem so many people coming forward to help others. I am getting some great answers, so are others. Of course there are few people who are yet learning what a quality answer should be made of.

Overall a great start. Keep scaling to all the areas, this app can become one for the billions. Good luck.

Level 8

It was amazing @NandKK

😊😊