Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides remarkable achievements

Sure @TravellerG 

Subjective to rest of LG time and slot availability the topic should inspire them to attend .

We have already done in past too.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides remarkable achievements

Valid point ME DUM HAI @ajitthite bhai.

Meetup is. Never successful without local guide participants. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

@TravellerG indeed true .

However with valid graphics and screenshot can add value to the good write up over connect compliment with Good pic with detail to know how to write could be an interesting topic we can include some good writer of connect too.

Regards

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

Not very immediately, dear @Anil6969 

Latest decide after few weeks...

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes, dear @Anil6969 

"...valid graphics and screenshot can add value to the good write up..."

We will form a core team and will discuss these points in detail after a few weeks...

Thanks for your unconditional support. 

Best wishes

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Hey @TravellerG 

I second that. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends like you. Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words for my debut book. I definitely need those 🫶 I will always try my level best 😇

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 7

Hey @Praniketmore 

It was an amazing meet-up. Congratulations on your very first meet-up and what a wonderful recap buddy. Feels like we are teleported back in time 😁 I enjoyed every bit of it and got to learn so many new things. Looking forward to many more!!!

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 10

You are most welcome, dear @MayuriKubal ,

Happy that you enjoyed the response!

🤝