Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: RECAP Virtual Meetup Diamond City Calling

@JitendraKumarprasa Thank you so much for your kind words

Level 10

Hello friends @Mukund_hirpara_ , @Rushabh_Sindhav & friends...

I once again request you to kindly accept our humble invitation to visit Bangalore and give us and opportunity to host you here.

If you come as a team, it will be a pleasure for us to take you around...

Regards with gratitude...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Mukund_hirpara_ बहोत इंतजार के बाद ये पोस्ट आई है,

अच्छा रीकॅप, पढ़कर फिर एक बार वो जगह पोहच गये,

सारे मेहमान नवाजी का और प्यार का शुक्रिया।

Level 7

Hie @TravellerG 

Thank you for extending the invitation, and I truly appreciate your kind gesture. Unfortunately, due to study and work commitments, we don't currently have the flexibility to plan a trip to Bangalore. However, we deeply value the invitation and will certainly keep it in mind for the future when our schedules permit 

Level 7

नमस्ते @Shrut19 

धन्यवाद आपका! मुझे खुशी है कि आपको पोस्ट पसंद आई। और फिर से वहाँ पहुँचकर अच्छा लगा, यह सुनकर अच्छा लगा।

Level 10

I can understand your busy schedules and commitments, dear @Mukund_hirpara_ ...

Of course, you may plan after some time - only request is to inform me a couple of weeks ahead so that I can ensure that I'm available say Bangalore.

Most sincerely...

🤝💓🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Really good diamond City Surat calling so very much lovely meet so i very injoy time' this Surat City 

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES FROM INDIA & Connect reviews world  jitendra Kumar Mahendra Prasad
Level 8

@Mukund_hirpara_ 

Very nice photos enjoyed the visit thank you for helping me you all sureties I would like to tag here who virtually connect but could not click the photo I hope she will like to join us next time

@Globe_trotter_Ish 

Regards Tejal

Level 8

Your recap is excellent @Mukund_hirpara_ 

Good to see you people active in our Local Guides Community. 

Sorry for replying late. I am busy now in conducting summer art classes.  I  would have been happy if I had attended the meetup.  Hope I could attend the next meetup. 

By the way did you buy any diamond?

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 7

@Gurukrishnapriya  Thank you for the kind words! It's great to hear that you're busy with summer art classes that sounds like a fantastic way to spend your time. No worries about missing the meetup there's always the next one to look forward to. As for your question about diamonds, living in the diamond city must be fascinating! While I haven't bought any diamonds recently, I'm surrounded by friends, family, and neighbors who are deeply involved in the diamond industry, making it a significant part of our community and daily lives.