ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: RECAP | Pataleshwar Temple, Pune meet-up

Thanks for your appreciation, @jakiripsc; it means a lot to me.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 9

Thanks @ShailendraOjha bhai, yes, last week was better than the earlier few. I feel better now. Next Sunday, I will attend the Mumbai meet-up, so I need to keep myself fit. 😎

We will surely meet, sir. If I plan on coming there, I will let you guys know.

Cheers!

My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 9

Let's see, if God permits, then will try visit there soon, @Anil6969 .

Cheers!

Level 8

@ajitthite 

DADA WHAT A PRESENTAION OF RECAP. AMAZING DADA AMAZING.

Level 10

Thank you for mentioning me, dear @Tushar_Suradkar.

The expressions of the photos give a clear indication of enjoyment of the participants... 

It was a great mission and was highly successful too...

🤝❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Ohh... One thing I forgot to mention was your "Cover Photo" - it has come out very CLASSIC... UNIQUE look and great feel!

👌👌👌 Dear @ajitthite Ji...

🤝❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

You are most welcome, dear @ShubhamWaman,

Sincerely, I enjoy sharing the information with our valued community. 

Most regardfully 

Level 10

For sure, waiting for 3rd March... Dear @ajitthite Ji..

With God's grace, we will meet soon. 

🙏❤️🤝

Level 8

Many thanks, @Anil6969 ji. I hope to see you at the upcoming meet up.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 8

@ajitthite

Excellent recap with awesome photos. Cover banner is just amazing. 

I missed thus meetup. See you all soon in upcoming meet. 

Abhishek Patki