Rahul001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[ RECAP ] - NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP

banner of november 2022 locak guide trivandrum meetupbanner of november 2022 locak guide trivandrum meetup

The NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM meetup has been organized and was attended by me and @MICHAELMICKY120944 . I personally thank him to join the meetup in this rainy situation my area.

He travelled from Nagercoil which is around 74.5km to my area. He shared his experience of being a local guide and what he had achieved in his time being a local guide.

He also shared a news about Google volunteers rescuing Phailin victims. You can read article below and can know how google volunteers can help to rescue people.

ARTICLE OF A NEWSPAPER IN WHICH GOOGLE VOLUNTEERS HELPED TO RESCUE PHAILIN VICTIMS.ARTICLE OF A NEWSPAPER IN WHICH GOOGLE VOLUNTEERS HELPED TO RESCUE PHAILIN VICTIMS.

We have uploaded around 100+ ANSWERS and 150+ FACTS to GOOGLE MAPS. 

Even though only one person attended the meetup, it was very helpful to know about how volunteers in various programs under google can help people need.

one of gift got by a local guide that attended the meetup.one of gift got by a local guide that attended the meetup.

Trivandrum, Kerala, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: [ RECAP ] - NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP

Nice Meet up with RAGUL001 ,At TRIVANDRUM

Melkias Fernando
Level 10

Re: [ RECAP ] - NOVEMBER - 2022 LOCAL GUIDE TRIVANDRUM MEETUP

Hello dear @Rahul001,

Nice RECAP... Appreciate your efforts to bring out a quick RECAP.

Congratulations... You successfully concluded it. 

I called up our @MICHAELMICKY120944 towards the end of the meetup - unfortunately, you left by the time.

Kindly remember to add me in your meetup virtually.

Best regards to you both... 

Sincerely, 

TG 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me