ajitthite's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: RECAP: Accessibility and exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace Meet-up by Anannya_19

Thanks a lot, @Shubhu1 for your appreciation.

Cheers!

Level 9

Re: RECAP: Accessibility and exploring Heritage at Aga Khan Palace Meet-up by Anannya_19

Sorry i missed due to travelling @ajitthite however still in travelling goings-on to delhi for 16th and 17th april will surly visit the recap in detail when i will be back from tour.

Thanks for sharing the recap.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Thanks a ton, @ShailendraOjha. you're always there to support us virtually, wish to meet you soon. Thinking of visiting New Delhi in December sometime, let's see if it's working out.

Cheers!

Level 9

It was our pleasure talking with you that's day, @KashifMisidia . I am keeping my figures crossed 🤞🏻and being positive for meeting you soon.

Cheers!

Level 8

Definitely DADA @ajitthite you anytime welcome, i personally meet & greet you.🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 8

brilliantly written recap @ajitthite dada.

Excellent choice of Banner

we have enjoy a lot.

its always nice to meet LG family.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 9

Looks like you got the essence of our meet-ups in first one itself, @Durgak03 . It was fun meeting you both and hoping that you might one day host a meet-up soon. Happy to help anytime.

Cheers!

Level 9

Thanks for your appreciation my friend, @Maximilianozalazar .

Cheers!

Level 9

No worries Bhai. Take your time, @Anil6969 . Happy journey.

Cheers!

Level 8

Its Great to meet you virtualyy @KashifMisidia bhai ji.

Yes, we would love to meet you in person as well.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram