UchechukwuEnem's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP: AWKA GEO WALK

At a point, I felt it's too lengthy but then you made feel I was part of the journey! This is one of the best recap ever read! Good one @UchechukwuEnem

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

@Sagir am listening oo, recording the traditional rulers speech concerning the almighty Ogbaukwu cave, for archive. Thanks everyone for wonderful comments and words of encouragement, believe greater ones are coming @UchechukwuEnem@AnitaAO@U-royFelixA@MrLabule

Anonymous
Not applicable

What a great recap @UchechukwuEnem, very detailed and engaging. Many thanks for sharing.

Level 9

Thank you so much. I am happy you enjoyed the detailed recap. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement @MrLabule

Level 9

@OkekeNkiruka. You are a star and I appreciate your deep passion towards Google map. Thank you so much. I am happy you enjoyed the detailed recap. I thank you for being part of this journey and for making it a realiry.  Thanks for your kind words and encouragement

Level 9

Thank you so much @Anonymous. I am delighted you enjoyed it. You are most welcome

Level 9

Thank you @AnitaAO. Am inspired by many of you over there in Lagos. Thanks for your kind words. 

Level 8

Thanks @UchechukwuEnem for sharing. You guys obviously had plenty of fun. Well done on the recap.

Connect Moderator

Great job @UchechukwuEnem making us proud. But why did you fall twice? @OkekeNkiruka should have come to the rescue!

Meanwhile, your exploration was informative and entertaining. Igwe must fix that road too. 

I hope you are able to locate the cave in the map now?

Keep it up. Great team work from Awka.

Level 7

@UchechukwuEnem, you really gave an explicit recap. Thanks a bunch for the wonderful experience you shared with us. I am patiently anticipating your birthday again because I believe that would be more wonderful and colourful.

I must really say that Awka Local Guides are really doing well. Thumps up to all local Guides guiding in Awka.

@uceey10, thanks once again. It was really interesting.