IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP ]16 km Lines on Batticaloa

Several destinations in Batticaloa, Sri Lanka don't have complete 360 coverage in google maps. Therefore I have planned this mission to fill this gap through this meetup and upload it to Google Maps.

Initially, I have planned this meetup on 15th March and due to COVID19 I have postponed, I didn't want to cancel this meetup and later I went to the meetup spot and started to capture this missing trace with my motorbike.

SAFETY is always first and I have checked twice before visiting this place. this place is isolated from the city. everyone worrying about COVID19 and I was wearing the mask while doing this mission.

wearing mask to protect from COVID19wearing mask to protect from COVID19

Initially, I have planned to cover 16km trace and covered only 7.6km with my camera. it took nearly an hour to complete the mission and came home with lots of Streetview files. then I have slowly started to upload the images to Google Maps through the StreetView app and it has gone live now. I'm really happy with this mission and sharing some screens here.

1.77 miles SV coverage1.77 miles SV coverage1.46 miles SV coverage1.46 miles SV coverage1.55 miles SV coverage1.55 miles SV coverage

Vavunathivu, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka
1 comment
Level 7

Re: [RECAP ]16 km Lines on Batticaloa

Great . I appreciate your service dear Thushy .