YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Questions in Street View Photo (Indoor)

I am a Google SV certified photographer in Japan and I am considering purchasing the new camera for SV photography (in-store photography) so I will buy an nsta360 one RS 1-inch 360 edition.

My Questions is for example, if I shoot a photo at room A, room B, and room C in a store, what would I use to combine the three photos. What software do you use to merge 360 degree photos? Is it possible to do this with the app that comes with Insta360? When shooting on a tripod, is it possible to blur the shadow of the tripod in the app? If not, is there a third-party app or software that you would recommend?

Sapporo, 北海道 日本
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Questions in Street View Photo (Indoor)

@YumiSapporo Ciao,

as you I do own an Insta360 for doing StreatView. 

If you want to start doing 360 Virtual Tour I suggest you have a look at one of the many tutorial of Insta360 and Virtual Tour. Thera are plenty of third part company that are allowing what you are looking for. It is really popular and, for me, also very cool as a new method to present a business (restaurant, Pub, Hotel, etcc) to the public via Google Maps.

360° picture can not be stiched as a normal picture. You do need to go trough those software.

Try to have a look at this video. I found it really useful and, this winter, I'll start to do my Virtual Tours (already collected tons of 360° pictures.)

In case, do not hesitate to ask for more info.

Will be happy to support.

Take care

Ciao

Marco 

TRAC Badge
Level 10

Hi, @MarcoDavoli 

Thank you for your answer. I need to prepare software for third party products and I will watch the tutorial videos.

I appreciate your kind advice.

Yumi

Connect Moderator

@YumiSapporo 

Please also be informed that support for Google Streetview is no longer available here on Connect.

Learn more in this update by Googler DeniGu: Questions about Street View?

In my experience, you can find great support in making virtual tours in relevant FaceBook groups. And many of the third-party vendors provide support also via Facebook. 

Regards
Morten

Level 10

@MortenCopenhagen 
I see. Thank you very much. I will check the the third-party products on Facebook.

Yumi