LogeshKumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Question about Cities

In places like restaurants, hospitals there is an option as one can ask question about that place. Similarly I suggest to add the same option of asking question when a city/town is selected. It might be useful for new travellers who visit the city for first time.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Question about Cities

Hi @LogeshKumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding your inquiry, there is indeed Q&A about cities.

However, please be noted that Local Guides Level 2 and above can ask and answer questions about a city. City questions and answers are not available in all regions, unfortunately. 

Follow up to that, I have moved your post to How-tos, as it would be more appropriate there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @LogeshKumar,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Regarding your inquiry, there is indeed Q&A about cities.

However, please be noted that Local Guides Level 2 and above can ask and answer questions about a city. City questions and answers are not available in all regions, unfortunately. 

Follow up to that, I have moved your post to How-tos, as it would be more appropriate there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Thanks for your answer. Please make this facility available in all regions. And if all are made to avail this facility it'ld be good.