TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#. Q&A Or FAD-4. HDR 1, 2 & 3 Photos - How it looks..?

FAQ.jpg

HDR Photos – at 3 Stops.!

@DeniGu@JohnPeter@AbdullahAM@Shrut19@Saravanakanth@UniqueJudy@Lera76@JAHEDx

In our earlier Q&A (No:2, here is the link), we discussed about HDR & HDR+. The doubt based on HDR is : “How the 3 Photos look, in actual shot” – luckily, I remembered & took the following shots, at Mahabalipuram, India ( on 2nd Oct).

1. The First shot is “One Stop” Under Exposed,
  2. The Second shot is with the Standard Exposure &
  3. The Third one is “One Stop” Over Exposed.

#. Under Exposed

#. Standard Exposure 

#. Over Exposed.

Hope, it is clear.

If you are inquisitive to know more about the statue, then you can Google 'Pancha Rathas, Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu, India; my review is linked here.

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

14 comments
Level 8

Re: #. Q&A Or FAD-4. HDR 1, 2 & 3 Photos - How it looks..?

@TravellerG Nice explanation on HDR.  Do you have the merged version to show the final product ?  If you do not have a tripod you can also take HDR bracketed photos and process them with a software like Photomatix which will overlay the photos to make up for movement between shots.  HDR is especially helpful for coastal shots to highlight what can be seen in shallow water such as this handheld HDR shot from Palau.  

Looking north from the bridge between Koror and Babeldaob islands in Palau

Level 10

Thank you, @Nick-Hobgood

WOW... Great shot, dear friend..!;

I appreciate..

Since, I am trying to answer, another set of questions in this series, I shall answer your questions tomorrow (GMT +5:30), before end of the day [India].

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dear friend @TravellerG

Thanks for sharing nice photos

Level 10

Sorry, dear @Anonymous,

I slipped to tag you..

Thank you for your response,

Regs

Level 9

@TravellerG

Thank you for the clear and easily understandable explanation on HDR.  The pictures are very beautiful and looking great.

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear @TravellerG

Does matter of tag it's your good work to appreciate 

👍

Level 10

@Anonymous, dear, its good heart speaking..

Reagards

Level 10

Wecome dear, @Saravanakanth,

the next few topics are equally interesting..

regds

Level 10

Hi, dear friend @Nick-Hobgood

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion of "Photomatix" software - this is much better than the one I was using. presently, tried with trial version (will buy a pro version).

I am publishing the same here.

Dear all,

The following is the output by merging the (above) 3 files - One can easily notice the final out put. I specially express my gratitude to @Nick-Hobgood, who suggested the merging software.

@Anonymous@Saravanakanth

Thanks