Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem - missing points

This is a mail from my Czech friend's profile - https://www.google.cz/maps/contrib/104911702561324010101

Hello,

I would like to know what happened to my points. I am not sure how many I am missing (I guess something around 50) but I reached 4th level for sure as you can see
image (1).pngimage.png
I already got my 1TB benefit. But if I check my profile I did not reach it yet ...

TNX help for help, explanations to solve this problem  for my friend.

26 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Problem - missing points

Hi everyone. I posted an update yesterday about those who may be seeing a loss of points in the past week. Please see this post which will be updated once the bug is resolved. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous Seems like we need to get more information from your friend in order to better understand where the points are missing. The missing points could be due to the content policies (https://goo.gl/797AF2) among other reasons. Could you ask him to email us at local(dash)guides(at)google(dot)com

Anonymous
Not applicable

TNX @YanniY!

Level 6

A similar thing happened to me, as seen here.

I emailed the email address a few days back but I've yet to receive a response.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Level 8

Hi

I'm curious to know whether you missing points was ever resolved.To day I noticed a loss of points on my count.We can post these questions but does it do anything to correct the problem. 

Rusty. 

Connect Moderator

For those missing points, try and check if any of your reviews have been marked as private. Easiest way is to go to your Google+ profile page on web (make sure you're on classic/old mode!), then go to the 'Reviews' section. Look at the reviews one by one and see if any of them are marked as private. If that's the case, try adding more sentences to the review by adding more info, then save it again.

If that still doesn't work, or not the case, your best bet is to email Local Guides and see if they can help.

Level 4

Yesterday I reached 200 points. Today I've got 166 points. All points for added and edited places are gone. I really worked hard to get to level 4 therefore it obviously is very disappointing when 34 points disappears as soon as you get there. 😞

/Samuel

Hi @SamuelS, we are aware of this and we are looking into it as we speak. Thanks for your patience.

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

@SamuelS can you confirm if the problem has been solved? It should be, at least 😉

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 4

Solved 🙂