DrYashPaulSharma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Post not updated

Dear Moderators !!!

I shared a post on Wednesday in "Share your Photos and Discoveries" community regarding "Ujjayanta Palace". The post is not updated, although photos in the post are available in my profile.

@BruceDM

@TraciC

@GeorgesHR 

New Delhi, Delhi, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Post not updated

Yes dear, link is not there but in my other images there is link, where they have been posted. Anyway, will post it again with same images, lets see.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @DrYashPaulSharma 
Do you click on link bottom of your photo?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 9

There is no such link dear and also the post is not in my activity feeds. Wondering !!!

Level 10

Hi @DrYashPaulSharma I mean this link

Link of Post

Level 9
Solution

Yes dear, link is not there but in my other images there is link, where they have been posted. Anyway, will post it again with same images, lets see.

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DrYashPaulSharma,

Thanks for the mention. I saw you managed to post your photos.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Thanks, actually it was uploaded thrice, in first two attempts i dont know why it was not updated but my photos available without any link in my rpfile and with photos. Finally, in 3rd attempt it gets there.

Thanks again.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @DrYashPaulSharma,

I'm glad to see everything is working ok for you. We are working on some changes to the website so it is possible that you experienced a temporary outage. At this time I do not believe there are any additional reports from users that are unable to post pictures but feel free to tag a Google Moderator if any issues come up.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 9

Thanks for the update dear. Hope to see enhanced, elevated, upgraded and colourful LG Connect.

Thanks,