neerajtheblogger's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Possible error in Google Maps

This error comes to me while I tried to correct the address of this place, but I continued to get these errors. Please check and remove if there is any bugs. https://youtu.be/hYxN_Ca6ri8 

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Possible error in Google Maps

Hi @neerajtheblogger. Thanks for reaching out. Your video doesn't allow me to see your entire screen, but it looks like you are trying to change the address of a place that was marked as "temporarily closed,". In this case, Google Maps asked you to suggest first that this place is open. Once this information is reviewed, you will be able to suggest a change of address. It looks like that this location is managed by the Business Owner, who may have marked this place, as a permanently closed (please refer to this link), and they will get a notification of your suggestion. I also would like to let you know that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, your contributions may be delayed. Please refer to this article for more information. 

Greetings

Alexandre

View solution in original post

Level 6

Hi @neerajtheblogger 

Seriously ! How the error came to you? 

Can you please confirm that, what were you trying to do ? 

Were you trying to mark that place as 'open' ? 

Wander - Indulge - Eat
with Vinay Krishna
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @neerajtheblogger. Thanks for reaching out. Your video doesn't allow me to see your entire screen, but it looks like you are trying to change the address of a place that was marked as "temporarily closed,". In this case, Google Maps asked you to suggest first that this place is open. Once this information is reviewed, you will be able to suggest a change of address. It looks like that this location is managed by the Business Owner, who may have marked this place, as a permanently closed (please refer to this link), and they will get a notification of your suggestion. I also would like to let you know that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, your contributions may be delayed. Please refer to this article for more information. 

Greetings

Alexandre

Former Google Contributor

Hey @neerajtheblogger

Please have in mind that I will accept @AlexandreCampbell's comment as a solution since it gives answer to your doubts. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!