bassey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Points Fluctuating

Hello, it's weird but my points are fluctuating strangely. I understand that after a while, your points may drop due to authentication, etc. What happens to me in the past days is that my points are like 53,683 in the early hours of the day, then it jumps to 53,988 at night (with no contributions). Then the next morning, it drops back to 53,683 and in the evening, it jumps again to 53,988. The cycle continues exactly the same way for days. 

What could be the explanation? Help

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Lagos, Nigeria
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Points Fluctuating

Reposting my comment because it's nowhere to be be found....

The same thing is happening to me. My points go up after a contribution, then down, randomly, some time later, then up again and so on. They fluctuate up and down when I'm not making contributions. This morning they've gone down hundreds of points and I haven't made contributions since yesterday evening. But then they may go up again in 2 hours without me doing anything at all. As far as I can tell, I have not violated any policies. And even if I had, that does not explain why the points would go down and then back up out of nowhere.

Level 7

Re: Points Fluctuating

A small question related to this post. If any of the policies we're violated, is there a way that we can see which contributions the violations apply to so that we can confirm whether or not our points are fluctuating for no good reason?

Level 5

رد: Points Fluctuating

ممتازممتازممتاز