Thank you for your commitment! ❤

Boris Gonschorek
Level 8

Re: Please pardon our dust

Thank you @AriMar  so much for sharing this update ,

mohamed talaat Ahmed
Level 10

No need to worry about "our dust" @AriMar, we will sure find a way to cope till it settles. Big KUDOS to every Googler working behind the scenes.

Level 7

Re: Help

So sorry to hear that if it is true♡☆♡So sorry to hear that if it is true♡☆♡

Level 6

christyabrandon<content removed>

Thank you for accepting me with grace and patience. I have literally catapulted from a nobody to a stage 5 local Guide.

I am so excited to be helping with Google Maps. I am having some trouble but I have been encouraged to Post issues, but who do I post this to? I'm still lost as my posts don't get sent??? Help!

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

My name is Christy Brandon, or christyabrandon and I am suddenly a Level5 Local Guide Connect.

Thankyou because now I do understand!

You are the first person to welcome me!

And for that I am so grateful. Always was a person who worked so much better when I found out that I was on the right track, just like an old English bloodhound. And I'm not British. I am a Canadian living back in my hometown where I can be close to the wilderness forests and lakes of my home region all around some of the cleanest undeveloped land which is open for experienced campers who canoe the lakes and portages of this region of north-central Ontario.

We ask tourists to take photos when you see forest creatures. If you put out sunflower seeds you will attract racoons. chipmunks, absolutely adorable and wild little Red Squirrels, at night, if you hear them, Flying Grey Squirrels, if you shine a flashlight into their eyes, the glow like gold. People see Porkupines who aren't afraid of anyone, but you are in no danger, if you avoid them. The same applies to huge Moose and Black bear. They are all big scardy cats, those Black bears here in our area. But don't tell all the local hunters and the tourists who come up here in the autumne to hunt.

I hope you Local guides will help me out when i get stuck. A lot of people have helped me just by letting me read the posts, even if I didn't have the necessary Permissions to read half the links!? 

I truly am so excited and enthusiastic, that I am almost beside myself. I have lots of education. I think 7 degrees and maps and Geography are all a part of that. But I think that a passion for helping others, and lifelong learning help make me a better Local Guide than had I no education in this area. Thanks so much for inviting me and letting me be happy again after a long battle with neurological chronic pain. Now, I can have some fun again!

ChristineBrandon
Level 2

Trả lời: Please pardon our dust

Trả lời: Please pardon our dust
Level 6

I apologize for my impatience!

Everyone has dust sometimes!

Thanks for the link. Can you keep us posted? On new updates. On new apps.? Thankyou so much for all the time you moderators put into Localguidesconnect. You are miracle workers! Thanks for your teams efforts!

ChristineBrandon
Level 6

It is important to realize how much work goes on behind the scene. People are spending almost all their spare time, helping concerned localguides. It really is a very generous program. I havent tried to make a conversation happen. Perhaps I will find a question not easily answered by just submitting a post.

Thanks again to the people who help us achieve our goals.

ChristineBrandon
Level 7

Very excited to see what is in store! Thank you Google