IfeanyiO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Plans for 2017 meet up

Hi guys it feels good to know that lots of persons are interested in this great idea. An idea that would sharpen our future in Nigeria, Africa and the entire world. Never knew this community of local guides existed. I think we all should make plans for 2017. I base in Lagos Island and have been covering Victoria island, Ikoyi Lekki etc as much as I can.

Victoria Island, Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Plans for 2017 meet up

Hello @IfeanyiO! Well, you discovered Connect and you're here now! 🙂 We are glad you to have you.

What kind of plans do you have in mind? Meet-ups? To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides near you.

As you are new here, allow me to share some information that may be useful to you:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • For more information how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Re: Plans for 2017 meet up

@IfeanyiO nice to hear this. do you know @U-royFelixA? I met him during the Summit-16 and he is also from Nigeria. hope you will host more meet-up's this year and share your experience in the Local Guides Connect 🙂