Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Places that can not record phone numbers for it

Hi to all

To add some places, it's not possible to leave the phone, for example, a historic bridge in the city , phone number can not be written to it, there are two solutions.

1. No telephone number can be registered. (The location may not be applied by Google Moderators)
2. Wrote the telephone number of the tourist office.

Which solution is better?

Please write your opinion.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Places that can not record phone numbers for it

Hi @Rezgar -

Certain places are locked from user edits based on their classifications in Google Maps. If you share the place with me here, I can take a look at it to see if this is the case for your Location.

I have seen some Google Maps users add the phone number of a Tourist Website or the State website to bridges or tunnels and while these edits may go through, the phone number and websites should ideally be specifically belonging to that place or directly related to the bridge.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @Rezgar I think @ErmesT can help you.

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @bdmafuz

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Hi to Google Moderators and Connect Moderators

@TraciC @KarenVChin  @Shirley

Can you help me?

Best Regards
Rezgar

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Rezgar -

Certain places are locked from user edits based on their classifications in Google Maps. If you share the place with me here, I can take a look at it to see if this is the case for your Location.

I have seen some Google Maps users add the phone number of a Tourist Website or the State website to bridges or tunnels and while these edits may go through, the phone number and websites should ideally be specifically belonging to that place or directly related to the bridge.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @BruceDM
I try to write tourist office phone or Government to the our historical Bridge in my Province.

Best Regards
Rezgar