LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos approved on maps are being discharged from maps in two-three days

Also have the same problem. Only posting here, in the hopes of getting updates or notice of things getting fixed.

Level 10

Same problem here, hope they fix soon. 

Happy New year everyone!

Level 7

Same problem here in germany with Street View iPhone App und LG Gear360 😞

Level 4

I add another piece to the puzzle: As a local guide, these days I have added several new elements in the map and my changes have all been accepted, but still none of them is visible in the map.
In the past times, within a day at most, the changes were already visible. The delay may be due to the holiday season, but it could also be linked to the photo spheres bug...

Level 8

Hi everyone,

@GiulioT, I have notice the same issue here in my edits. In some cases it tells "not published - we couldn´t confirm the information". 

My panos have been also rejected these last weeks - Brazil might be included in the list of affected countries.

Posted here to get notified when someone bring more info...

Have a nice 2017!

Thanks,

Eduardo

Level 5

Level 4

I am having the same issue, here's my hat throw, add me to the boat-manifest.

The most discouraging part is many Photospheres that I took many months ago are getting rejected as well.

Details:

Using the Ricoh Theta S on loan from Google Street View

Connected to Street View App on Google Pixel XL

Both Auto-capture and Manual Capture

Highest resolution setting

Full-resolution setting on Street View Upload

It really doesn't get any more 'pure Google' settings and equipment.

Level 9

I'm havin issues too.

All of my photospheres are being rejected. My clients already paid for the virtual tours, now i can't upload any tour that stays approved for more than 2 hours.

Here are some examples:

https://goo.gl/maps/VpCQYZ5iDr62

For God's sake, may please someone from Google give us an ETA on when the problem will be issued?

My clients are asking for refunds and it will bankrupt me!
Level 4

Don't worry, because I can suggest you a solution for your problem with your clients:

You could try to "transfer rights" of the spherical pics directly to you clients until they are still approved and online. If your clients will accept the transfer rights of you pics they will own those pics and then the pics should remain approved and visible online.

I did that for the photospheres i took for my wife's holyday rental apartment before the got rejected by Google, then she accepted the pics and they are still online after many days.

Here is the link of those linked photospheres:

https://www.google.it/maps/@37.0728833,15.2810262,3a,75y,64.58h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-C3iEZTyy_Kk...

Here is the link of the holiday rental apartment on google maps:

https://www.google.it/maps/place/Casa+Vacanze+Eleuteria/@37.0728833,15.2810262,20z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0...

I hope this will help you. 😉

@RSI360 wrote:

I'm havin issues too.

All of my photospheres are being rejected. My clients already paid for the virtual tours, now i can't upload any tour that stays approved for more than 2 hours.

Here are some examples:

https://goo.gl/maps/VpCQYZ5iDr62

For God's sake, may please someone from Google give us an ETA on when the problem will be issued?

My clients are asking for refunds and it will bankrupt me!

Level 4

I forgot one important condition: obviously your client, before accepting the transfer rights of the photospheres or generical pics, shoud be the owner of the activity on Google my business...